- 400g of seabass fillets
- 4 tablespoons approx. of breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon of grated parmesan or pecorino cheese
- Sesame seeds
- Honeydew honey
- Extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper to taste
- Oregano and marjoram as preferred (optional)
- Pachino cherry tomatoes to garnish
Prepare the crumb mixture with breadcrumbs, sesame seeds, oil, salt and pepper. Add oregano and marjoram as preferred (optional).
Cover the seabass with the crumb mixture and bake in a non-stick ovenproof dish with a drizzle of oil until golden. Add a few teaspoons of honeydew honey and a sprinkling of pollen. Serve garnished with the Pachino cherry tomatoes, honeydew honey and pollen.